North Carolina vs Virginia: Bet: Under 60.5
- I expect this game to be lower scoring due to the fact I don’t think Virginia will give us enough points to cover this over.
Iowa vs Purdue: Purdue -3.5
- I like Purdue at home here. Iowa just struggles to score far to much for me to think they can win this game on the road.
Maryland vs Wisconsin: Maryland +5.5
- I’m simply not a believer in Wisconsin and I do believe in Maryland. I wouldn’t be against betting the Moneyline but when you’re given points you might as well take them.
Kentucky vs Missouri: Over 40.5
- This is one of those low totals I love to jump on. You have two offenses that can be competent enough to get you over 20 points.
Florida vs Texas A&M: Under 56
- I’m expecting this game to be ugly, very ugly. Luckily for us, we still get a fairly high over with the number at 56.5.
Michigan State vs Illinois: Michigan State +17
- Illinois has played well this year but they are not a team I would say should be 17-point favorites over Michigan State. I like Illinois to win but I expect this game to be close and ugly.
Penn State vs Indiana: Under 50
- Another game I expect to be ugly. I think Penn State will win and Indiana will struggle to score.
Pitt vs Syracuse: Syracuse +4
- Everyone is down on Syracuse but this is the team that was up on Clemson when they played them. I like them Moneyline here as well.
Tennessee vs Georgia: Georgia -7.5
- I really like Georgia here. Georgia getting -7.5 is something you don’t see often. Is Tennessee good? Yes. Do I think they are slightly overhyped? Also yes. It is tough for me to think about that game against Alabama and not see the chances Alabama did have to win that game. This is going to be a real test for Tennessee and if they find a way to win this there is no question they are for real.
Clemson vs Notre Dame: Clemson -3.5
- Is Clemson really a Top 5 team? This line makes me think that Vegas isn’t sold on that. If Clemson can’t be Notre Dame by more than 4 at this point in the season they don’t belong in the playoffs – I like Clemson here.
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt: South Carolina -7
Wake Forest vs NC State: Over 54